Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Taste of the Wild - Proven Effective at its Highest Quality



It is indeed a really hard time choosing the right food for our pet. Of course, you have to consider a lot of things. Not every food in the market is good for our pet dogs because it might cause allergies or intolerance to them. Choosing the food for our pet is important because this will lead them to longevity and good quality of life. We have to prioritize nutritional needs and most importantly, we have to seek the advice of professionals.

In the past years, I tried a lot of dog foods for my pet dog. But after considering a lot of factors, I finally settled on one proven dog food and I chose to stay with 'Taste of the Wild'. I never had hesitations when I heard this product because I read and heard a lot of reviews about it. And I never had any regrets when I chose to settle with this dog food.



Besides the fact that this kind of food for our pets uses natural meats and vegetables, it also contains pure blend and healthy, low-fat proteins which is obviously good for the dogs. I also read somewhere that TOTW has the highest protein content at 32%. My pet dog is a little bit picky when it comes to dog food. But that's not an issue with this dog food because it has several meat and vegetable formulas. TOTW is a little bit pricey but most customers wouldn't mind that because of the good benefits that they can get from this such as having high energy, healthier stools, and sleeker coats. I also noticed a very good and visible change when it comes to the behavior of my pet dog and he really became more active and more playful. I also think that my pet dog is really healthy with this dog food.

One more thing is that I also noticed his shiny coat and bright eyes while he's on this dog food. However, I also read a lot of negative reviews about this dog food. Some says their dogs had a bad diarrhea while on this dog food. Some also claimed that the poops of their dogs changed and smelled unlike before. Some dogs also throw up while in this kind of dog food. Although there are some negative reviews about this product, I will still stick to this because the benefits were already proven by me. There are a lot of health benefits that dogs can get from this kind of dog food and I honestly recommend this dog food.

In fact, I tried switching to other products but TOTW dog food is the one I keep coming back to. This food is indeed has a very high reputation that many dogs are being served well with this. I fed my dog with this for almost two years now with no problems. I would probably stick with this dog food because I want my pet dog to have a longer life, active life and healthy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment